Bangkok Luxury Property Exhibition to be Hosted in Yangon

Source : Myanmar Business Today
View Count : 147
May 19, 2018

Partnering with Singapore’s real estate company Dennis Wee Group, Your Property Finder (YPF) is planning to host the fourth Bangkok Luxury Property Exhibition from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for two days, from May 19 to 20, at Sedona Hotel.
        At the exhibition, six condos, Maru Ladparo, Maru Ekkamai, Noble Around, Noble Nue, Esse Asok, Noble Pholen Chit (100% completed), will be exhibited, all of which are situated in Sukhumvit — an important economic area — in the downtown area of Bangkok.
        “These six projects are situated in the downtown area, and therefore it is easy to commute and has the potential of increased price. So, it will surely be beneficial for the buyers who invest there,” Daw Chan May Thu, Managing Director of Your Property Finder (YPF) real estate, said.
        All of the six condos are built near MRT making it easy for the resident to commute, and they can be purchased for a reasonable price. Condo prices vary from K100 million to K600 million.
        30 percent of the condo’s value must be paid within two months, and the remaining 70 percent must be paid when finished.
        There will also be two special promotional programs. First is a K6 million to K20 million discounts for buyers who purchase the condos at the exhibition, and secondly an overnight trip to Bangkok for a property journey for the first five buyers.
        Your Property Finder (YPF) real estate is selling properties from Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, London, Sydney, Melbourne, and New Zealand.



Latest Update News

Copyright © BurmeseClassic 2018 All right Reserved.